Monday 18 July 2011

Venezuela here I come!!



Hi all!!! The count down is on! 4 days to go for the Southern Championships being held in Caracas, Venezuela! I am so excited I had to share an update photos.  The journey to my first competition is nearly here however this is the completion of one objective towards a major goal for earning my IFBB Professional Card!


With God all things are possible! Believe it! and Achieve any long term goal you set by completing short term objectives. As suggested by Mark Twain “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks and then starting on the first one.” Make that first step!


Stay Bless! Stay Fit! Keep Well.


M.O.R.E. Wellness by Michelle

2 comments:

  1. CAN YOU GET ANY SMALLER!??!?!?!? I MEAN REALLY?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I am not small lol I will take that as a compliment!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete