Wednesday 27 July 2011

I am a Winner!!!




I am back from Venezuela and I am proud to report that you are looking at the 2nd Place Winner of the Under 158cm Class in Body Fitness of the Caribe Sur & Antillas held in Caracas on July 23rd, 2011. To reach and experience this win both training and diet were key elements to reaching my goals.As I continue my journey I am very grateful and thankful to all my support. Eddie Bailey, Mom, Dad, Tamika you guys are my best family ever!God Bless you All. To my gym Family you are also amazing for putting up with my training techniques and working along with me! Not forgetting my international family in the US (Ceca, Shanie, Lori, Scott, Mauri) I am eternally grateful for you all. To the Trinidad and Tobago Body Building and Fitness Federation thanks for  the opportunity to represent our country; and to Body Glow and Prestige Holdings Limited for their timely sponsorship afforded me in preparing for this show.

Time to make another step to completing the Trinidad and Tobago Senior Nationals then hopefully Central American and Caribbean Championships.  Praying and continue working to my goals is what I would do with God at the Head. Do not be afraid to leap forward even if you are not sure! Let God do the rest.  

Thank you guys.

Blessings Always! Let's keep fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment