Tuesday 5 July 2011

Greetings All

Hi Everyone!

M.O.R.E. Wellness by Michelle is committed to encouraging communities of persons willing to follow their passion of achieving healthy lifestyles and maximize their potential in Fitness and overall Wellness. We are committed to pursuing excellence in one’s moral fiber, spirit and physical endeavors.
 M.O.R.E. Wellness by Michelle is embarking on healthy lifestyle projects in the year 2011.  In particular one of my projects is to share with all my internet friends and family healthy tips on maintaining a healthier lifestyle! 
The aim – committed to Motivate, Organize, Reshape and Enhance interested persons willing to follow their passion of becoming healthier beings!

So join me on this journey and do feel free to share your journey with me!  You can also share your tips to enlighten others!

Thank you for joining me and do feel free to join my fan page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/michelleabodyfitnessathlete and also on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/triniintownmich for frequent updates and inspirational ways forward.

Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment