Monday 24 February 2014

2014 Reshaping Mode

Blessed New Year to all.  I do hope everyone's having a healthy start to the year!  it has been quite a unique and busy but fun year so far for myself. Our handsome and beautiful baby boy Eddie Jr is here by way of an unplanned cesarean section on the 16th of December.  We both had a rough start but we are both strong and healthy as each day goes by. Thank God .
It's been 2 months and mom, dad and baby are getting into a routine with feeding time,  play time, sleeping time, so now we are attempting to add a routine exercise time. Mom needs it. This is the heaviest and the biggest I've been and very much hesitant to post pictures but you got to start somewhere in order to achieve a goal. So here goes....
I've decided to join BSN12 weeks strong challenge beginning February 17. In this first phase of reshaping, my goal is to return to my normal per pregnancy weight and loose inches in the hips and waist. I don't mine my current bust measurements since I was always bearly an A cup size ha. Yes I'm bigger, yes it is going to be a great challenge but I can do this. My long term goal is to maintain a healthy weight and size and compete again.
Follow along my journey to reshaping into the best me. Pictures and exercise routines would be shared. Thank you for all the support.






No comments:

Post a Comment