Friday 28 December 2012

2013...Determine, Love Life, Win...

Hi All...What a year 2012 has been!!!

Looking back at this year, it has been such a great journey so far in my quest to become a Professional Body Fitness Athlete. At the end of my 2011 competition season I decided I wanted to continue training and working on my physique to be ahead of the game come 2012 season.  Hence I continued with my training well into April of this year. However during this time I contemplated on acquiring an international coach to give me that edge on international competition.  That was the best decision ever :) With the support of my wonderful Team Bombshell coaches and sistas competition prep has become such a fun and focused activity that I am loving it even more! And there are some wonderful benefits...WINNING!! I was able to cap the Overall Female Fitness at the Gustavo Badell Classic International last August in Santo Domingo!!! Such a great feeling.

 2012 was certainly not without other great experiences such as Outdoor and Gym Photo Shoots with Clayton Andre-Smith in March and October, another great Outdoor Shoot with Luis Young in March and December, Runway modeling for San Fernando Fashion Week in June, impromptu competing at Sports World Classic Invitational in July and instructing group exercise classes to some wonder seniors  and other persons of T&T during the last ten months.

I can't thank enough all my continued support. T&T family: My Parents, BodyGlow, Bobby Campbell, Noel Bowen, Keith Chin, Ian Adams, Lawrence "The Beast" Marshall,  TTBBF, Lee Beatrice and wife of CLX Gym, Nigel & Lorraine Goring, Geeta Ramsumir, Kerry Springer. My International family: My hubby Eddie Bailey, American Muscle Supply Inc., Momma Bombshell, Coach Genn and Team Bombshell sistas, Shay from Socially Fit, Italian bro John, Sis Ceca. There are many many more and you all ROCK!!!!

With just a few days away from 2013, I am determine to continue loving my supporters and new supporters, staying motivated to compete at my best and Win, Win, Win!! Always beat my last competition look that's my goal!!! Another major goal is to enter new projects in encouraging others to live a healthier lifestyle. Pro card you are not forgotten lol! I'm looking for you in 2013! You would see me coming!!

With that said "Dream Big...Achieve Bigger" continues!!!  All things are possible through Christ who strengthens me!







No comments:

Post a Comment